- @Crawford Chiropractic21539 Rt 66
Clarion, PA 16214814-227-7665
- @Cranberry Wellness Center6945 US 322; Cranberry Mall Unit 587
Cranberry, PA 16319814-227-7665
- @Vitality Natural Health and Wellness Center - Meadville900 Water St (Downtown Mall)
Meadville, PA 16335814-720-4825
- @Vitality Natural Health and Wellness Center - Grove City209 S. Broad St.
Grove City, PA 16127724-458-5522
- Call for a Free 15-minute Consultation!
Tag Archives: pain
By Vince Ganoe, L.Ac., Dipl. Ac.
It’s that time of year again. The time of year when everybody makes promises to themselves known as New Year’s resolutions. But how many actually keep and achieve those resolutions after January? The statistics aren’t very promising. According to Forbes.com, only about eight percent of the people who actually make New Year’s resolutions,
A study published in Anesthesiology: The Journal of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, Inc., tested electroacupuncture for its effectiveness in treating persistent pain. The studies showed that electroacupuncture can greatly decrease several types of pain, including neuropathic, inflammatory, cancer-related and visceral pain. The studies showed solid evidence that electroacupuncture can indeed be used to help patients that are suffering from