Yes. In some instances children actually respond more quickly than adults. If your child has an aversion to needles, your acupuncturist may massage the acupuncture points. This is called acupressure or tuina.
- @Crawford Chiropractic21539 Rt 66
Clarion, PA 16214814-227-7665
- @Cranberry Wellness Center6945 US 322; Cranberry Mall Unit 587
Cranberry, PA 16319814-227-7665
- @Vitality Natural Health and Wellness Center - Meadville900 Water St (Downtown Mall)
Meadville, PA 16335814-720-4825
- @Vitality Natural Health and Wellness Center - Grove City209 S. Broad St.
Grove City, PA 16127724-458-5522
- Call for a Free 15-minute Consultation!